Help Using RefWorks
Please note that the first time you visit RefWorks, you will need to create an individual account. Click on the Sign Up for Individual Account to do so. The account allows you use RefWorks and save your citations.
Guides to RefWorks
- RefWorks Guide -- PDF guide created by Team PACCN in English 205, Spring 2013
- Notes on RefWorks -- PDF guide created by Team Uno in English 205, Spring 2013
- RefWorks Instructional Guide -- PDF guide created by the Fighting Deyos Team in English 205, Winter 2013
- RefWorks Guide -- PDF guide created by the In4mers Team in English 205, Winter 2013
- Using RefWorks: A How-To Guide -- PDF guide created by the Purple Cobras Team in English 205, Winter 2013
- Exporting from Databases -- PDF guide to importing records from the major databases (EBSCOhost, ProQuest, Web of Science, etc.), updated Winter 2013
- Getting Started -- PDF guide to walk you through the features, updated Winter 2013
Ask a Librarian
JFK Reference Desk
- Call 509-359-2263
- Send Email
Riverpoint Campus Library
- Call 509-358-7930
- Send Email
Have a question? Please ask using the chat box below!
This is monitored by librarians 24/7. If the EWU Librarians are unavailable because they are helping other students or the reference desk is closed, then your question will be answered by a librarian at another location.